The Gloucester Writers Center is a place for working writers in a working town. We are devoted to the exploration, development and celebration of our diverse voices through dialogue and the artistic process.
Rooted in a spirit of poetic inquiry and profound sense of place that Cape Ann embodies, GWC offers an historic, intimate space for learning and practicing the craft of writing.
- Oct. 3: Writing a Ten-Minute Play – 13th Workshop
- Oct. 4: Let’s Write Tonight
- Oct. 4: Dorothy Nelson and Preston Hood: Writing Through
- Oct. 8: No, YOU Tell It
- Oct. 12: Meet the Author Night: Anita Diamant
- Oct. 14: Writing Kinship: Mothers and Daughters
- Oct. 16: Jungian Study Group
- Oct. 18: Peter Anastas and Bob Buckeye.
- Oct. 19: I Heard a Great Story…
- Oct. 21: Charles Olson Lecture: Ann Charters